Cressi Junior Dry SnorkelItem Number: 12833872
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Built for those divers or snorkelers with smaller mouths, The Cressi® Junior Dry Snorkel boasts a unique, reversible design that can be worn on either the left or right side. This dry snorkel features a large exhaust and pre-bent, lower section with a one-way valve that easily purges water for easy breathing. The soft, silicone mouthpiece and quick-release, adjustable mask attachment offer a comfortable, custom fit every time.
- Reversible design can be used on the right or left side
- Dry snorkel design intended for youths or women
- Pre-bent lower silicone section with elliptical, one-way purge valve
- Flexible bore material assists in low-resistance swimming
- Large exhaust for easy water clearing
- Top part of the tube is slightly bent to follow the profile of your head
- Specially-shaped, colored splash-top prevents water from entering
- 100% hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece can be swapped
- Quick-release, height-adjustable, clip-on mask attachment
- Ideal for snorkeling, freediving and scuba diving
- Designed and created using innovative and patented manufacturing technology
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
- Style: ES258960
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 201-594-1450.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Erika Awesome Snorkel I ordered my snorkel earlier this year for a trip in April 2014. Just got back from that trip. I love the fact that you don't end up drinking the ocean water. my husband tried it as well. We will be purchasing one for him too. He will not ever rent snorkel equipment again. August 4, 2014
1-1 of 1