Cressi Supernova Dry SnorkelItem Number: 12833873
Price: $25.00 $39.95*
You save: $14.95 (37%)
You save: $14.95 (37%)
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Innovatively designed to keep water out when submerged and on the surface, the Cressi® Supernova Dry Snorkel will help you breathe easy. A unique splash guard at the top reduces water entrance when snorkeling, while the completely dry top and bottom purge valve make for easy, underwater swimming. The silicone mouthpiece offers a comfortable fit, allowing you to explore hours on end.
- Completely dry top prevents water entry when submerged
- Unique splash guard reduces the entrance of water during use on the surface
- Corrugated end piece with smooth interior keeps the snorkel away from the mouth when scuba diving
- Flexible tube assists in resistance-free swimming
- Large exhaust and purge valve at bottom for easy water clearing
- Water collection well at the bottom with elliptic purge valve
- 100% hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece
- Designed and created using innovative and patented manufacturing technology
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
- Style: ES2590
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 201-594-1450.
Country of Origin: Italy
Rated 4 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big Ron A must buy Great product no problem so far. Easy to clip on easy to use,lightweight,has helped me out tremendously. Thanks you again! August 4, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Robin2 Disappointed Ordered the Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel online for my trip to Florida. Opened package right before I went in the water and inhaled water through my mouthpiece. A piece from my purge value was missing. It looks like an excellent product if it wasn't defective. June 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by customer123 No Problems I do not have a lot of experience snorkeling, but this delivered on it's promise of keeping water out after I had submerged it. May 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cindy27 Superbly easy breathig as advertiesd!! I have snorkeled many times with inferior equipment and when my last snorkel fell apart I decided to treat myself. This year I went to a bay near Puerto Vallarta. The water was choppy at times but never a drop got into the snorkel. The price was reasonable and I recommend highly! I only regret I didn't buy this sooner. Also I thank the store manager who suggested I look online. Dick's is a great resource for all types of equipment. March 16, 2014
1-4 of 4