Cressi 5 mm High Stretch Snorkel & Scuba GlovesItem Number: 12833876
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Serious scuba diving calls for seriously-dependable gear, and the Cressi® 5 mm High Stretch Gloves deliver just that. These soft, ultra-stretchy gloves are constructed with inner Metallite material that provides enhanced flexibility and easy slip on-and-off wear. The preformed shape and semi-bent finger design flow with the natural position of the hand, while the non-slip finish gives you a secure grip every time.
- 5-fingered gloves made from single-lined soft, high-stretch 5 mm neoprene.
- Metallite material inside for easy on and off slip
- Preformed shape with semi-bent fingers favors the natural position of the hand
- All-over, non-slip finish for a secure grip
- Stretchy material allows for enhanced movement
- Always a comfortable fit
- Designed and created using innovative and patented manufacturing technology
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
- Style: LX4759
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 201-594-1450.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Disciple of Jesus Christ Awesome I used them during World's Toughest Mudder 2012. Air temp during day was 40's, water temp 30's. Night air temp 30's, water 20-30's. Kept my hands toasty warm until 2200. Grip is incredible. Like having nonskid on the glove. Able to hold onto wet, muddy, metal bars, wood walls and ropes. Very light weight. Extremely durable. Used while crawling through mud, dirt, climb ropes, wood, metal, and carry cinder blocks. I will be using them again this year for World's Toughest Mudder 2013. They do not keep out water at all. But definitely keep hands warm in 40 degree temps. October 8, 2013
1-1 of 1