Butterfly Europa Table Tennis Net SetItem Number: 12833941
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Being the official net of the 2001-2011 U.S. Open and National Championships, the Butterfly ® Europa Net Set delivers superior quality and performance. Rubber padded brackets and clamps protect your tables' surface from damage while the large, heavy duty brackets are designed to fit tables 1.5'' thick. Keep the net at the correct height easily with the adjustment pin and included net height measure.
- Official net set of the 2001-2011 U.S. Open and U.S. National Championships
- Rubber padded brackets and clamps help protect tables' surface
- Large, heavy duty brackets fit tables up to 1.5'' thick
- Easily adjust net tension through string and metal pull chain
- Additional adjustment pin located below the net posts for more accurate net height
- Includes net height measure
- Manufacturer's 30-day warranty
- Model: T32
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 252-291-8202.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joey42 Excellent net This is by far the nicest net set that I have ever seen. The end clamps are steel, very sturdy (not bendable) and easily attach to the table without scratching, marking or otherwise marring your table. The pad underneath the table offers the typical screw-type adjustment, but the part that contacts the table is a large, felt-covered surface. It's difficult to describe without paragraphs, but is very, very high quality and I was very impressed and happy with this purchase. The net is easily adjustable. Everything about this is well designed and of very high quality. Most net sets I'm used to are cheap, bendable contraptions that never quite work well, have constant problems adjusting, readjusting, marking the table, etc. This set is well worth the money. December 12, 2012
1-1 of 1