Thank you for visiting Dick's Sporting Goods. If you need assistance with shopping on our site, please call us at 1-877-846-9997 and a customer care representative will be happy to assist you. Please inform the Customer Service representative that you require assistance.

PING i20 Hybrid

$99.97 $189.00*
Save $89.03 (47%)
PING i20 Hybrid - Dick's Sporting Goods
  • Show Enhanced

Usually ships in 1 - 2 business days.

Standard Ground Service Available (normally $7.19)

Product Information:

The stainless steel i20 hybrids have a small, compact head shape that is neutral and sets up square for easy alignment. Perimeter weighting ensures a high MOI (Moment of Inertia), and the low-deep CG (Center of Gravity) helps launch the ball from tight lies or heavy grass with optimal trajectory to stop the ball on the green. Workability comes from a low MOI about the shaft axis, allowing you to shape shots with confidence.

  • Easy Launching - A low-deep CG in the small-profile head helps launch the ball cleanly
  • Forgiving - A low-deep CG in the small-profile head helps launch the ball cleanly from tight lies
  • Compact - The straight leading edge and a slim, contoured head make aiming easy
  • Workable - An innovative design offers full command of the clubface for controlling trajectory and shot shape
  • Dramatic matte-black finish eliminated glare and reflections to help your focus
  • TFC 707H Graphite and Project X Black Graphite shaft offerings
  • Headcover included
  • PING

2 Hybrid SPECS:

  • Loft: 17°
  • Lie: 58°
  • Length: 40.75"
  • Swing Weight: D1

3 Hybrid SPECS:

  • Loft: 20°
  • Lie: 58.5°
  • Length: 40.25"
  • Swing Weight: D1

4 Hybrid SPECS:

  • Loft: 23°
  • Lie: 59°
  • Length: 39.75"
  • Swing Weight: D1
Country of Origin: United States
Web ID: 12843438

Customer Reviews:

PING i20 Hybrid 5 5 4 4
great product. Excellent service by Dick's at an excellent price. I own one of the ot these with a different loft. Great product . W August 22, 2014
Ping Hybrid This is a great club which is extremely easy to hit. It can be used off the tee, in the fairway and in just about any rough situation. August 4, 2014
Great product. This club is everything I want in a hybrid. The head is smaller than other hybrids and the performance of this club has been great so far. October 29, 2013
excellent club I personally love these hybrids. They are fantastic to hit and can get you out of trouble. This club has been excellent for 95% of the shots taken with it so far. The other 5% were operator error. If you are looking for a friendly and slick looking hybrid this is your club. September 25, 2013
1-4 of 4