PING Karsten 1959 ANSER 2 PutterItem Number: 12848629
The Karsten 1959 putters are confidence-builders from the moment they're aligned behind the ball on the putting surface. A thin, satin-finish top line offers a clean look and spot-on alignments so you get a clear and consistent read. At impact, an elastomer insert behind the face softens the feel while a traditional steel face that delivers solid response and feedback that you can rely on. Do not go to the course without one.
** Learn more about Pro Shop services and club fittings available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Clean Look - a thin top rail combines with white alignment lines to make aiming easy and helps you generate confidence
- Solid Feel - a consistently solid response and sound come from a soft elastomer cavity insert behind the traditional steel face
- Putting Accuracy - perimeter weighting provides a high MOI and optimal CG location for true roll that keeps your putts online and in the bottom of the cup
- Headcover included
Don't Change Your Stroke - Change Your Putter. PING ® has tested hundreds of players both on and off the Tour over the years and overwhelming scientific evidence shows you will putt more consistently with a putter that's balance matches your stroke type. To help classify your stroke type PING ® has classified every putter into one of three stroke types; Straight, Slight Arc and Strong Arc Stroke Types. Your stroke is determined by your closing angle and the amount your putter face rotates during the forward stroke.
- Straight: Face Rotation of < 3.5° - Strong Arc: Face Rotation of > 7.5° - Slight Arc: Face Rotation of 3.5° to 7.5°
- Every PING ® putter comes with a colored shaft label indicating the stroke type - Blue = Straight Type, Red = Strong Arc Type, and Green = Slight Arc Type
- The Karsten ® 1959 ANSER ® 2 is balanced for slight arcs (Slight Arcs = Face Rotation of closing angle 3.5° to 7.5°). To find your stroke type, download the free iPING Putter App
- Head Weight: 350g
- Balance: Mid Hang
- Stroke Type: Slight Arc
- Adjustment: + or - 4°
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moe Nice Feel and weight Very fast service .This putter has shaved at least 2 strokes off my score. November 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ian Love it I bought one of these putters and I feel in love with it. The grip that it comes with is amazing and the line on the back is very visible. I feel way more confident with it while I'm putting. I recommend this to anyone and everyone. July 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cal Best Putter for the Money I've only played three rounds with this putter, but have seen an immediate payoff with fewer three putts and more 1 or 2 putts leading me to some of my lowest round scores. The weight distribution of this putter feels amazing and the shaft arc fits my swing wonderfully. I looked and researched putters for a while and I just stumbled on this one day while in my local Dick's store. Read the reviews and thought I'd give it a try. I would definitely recommend this putter to any player wanting a well balanced putter with a shaft arc that better fits your putting stroke. Check out all the different models of the Karsten 1959 putter as the heads and shafts have all different weights and arc changes. September 10, 2012
1-3 of 3