PING Karsten 1959 ANSER X PutterItem Number: 12848630
The Karsten 1959 putters are confidence-builders from the moment they're aligned behind the ball on the putting surface. A thin, satin-finish top line offers a clean look and spot-on alignments so you get a clear and consistent read. At impact, an elastomer insert behind the face softens the feel while a traditional steel face that delivers solid response and feedback that you can rely on. Do not go to the course without one.
- Clean Look - a thin top rail combines with white alignment lines to make aiming easy and helps you generate confidence
- Solid Feel - a consistently solid response and sound come from a soft elastomer cavity insert behind the traditional steel face
- Putting Accuracy - perimeter weighting provides a high MOI and optimal CG location for true roll that keeps your putts online and in the bottom of the cup
- Headcover included
Don't Change Your Stroke - Change Your Putter. PING ® has tested hundreds of players both on and off the Tour over the years and overwhelming scientific evidence shows you will putt more consistently with a putter that's balance matches your stroke type. To help classify your stroke type PING ® has classified every putter into one of three stroke types; Straight, Slight Arc and Strong Arc Stroke Types. Your stroke is determined by your closing angle and the amount your putter face rotates during the forward stroke.
- Straight: Face Rotation of < 3.5° - Strong Arc: Face Rotation of > 7.5° - Slight Arc: Face Rotation of 3.5° to 7.5°
- Every PING ® putter comes with a colored shaft label indicating the stroke type - Blue = Straight Type, Red = Strong Arc Type, and Green = Slight Arc Type
- The Karsten ® 1959 ANSER ® X is balanced for straight stroke types (Straight = Face Rotation of closing angle < 3.5°). To find your stroke type, download the free iPING Putter App
- Head Weight: 345g
- Balance: Face
- Stroke Type: Straight
- Adjustment: + or - 2°
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve_NH I think we have a winner. I've used this putter for 8 rounds so far and I have to say I'm very pleased with it. The quality seems excellent and the price was pretty reasonable making this a great value. I was able to try this putter before I bought it and I would recommend anyone looking to buy any putter do the same. For me, this putter just felt right. I tend to lean directly over the ball and putt with a pretty straight swing which is what this putter is designed for. The biggest thing I notice about this putter is the weight. My prior putter had a graphite shaft and was pretty light. I putted well with it but often left longer putts short because the putter was too light. This putter is a much nicer weight and I find myself being much more consistent with my length. A couple weeks ago I made a 35+ foot putt uphill for birdie. With my old putter, I can almost guarantee I would have come up short. June 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by G-Daddy Putting with Confidence This putter just feels really comfortable in my hands. I'm getting a more consistent roll and less skipping off the club face. February 4, 2013
1-2 of 2