PING Men's Karsten 1959 CRAZ-E PutterItem Number: 12848632
The Karsten 1959 putters are confidence-builders from the moment they're aligned behind the ball on the putting surface. A thin, satin-finish top line offers a clean look and spot-on alignments so you get a clear and consistent read. At impact, an elastomer insert behind the face softens the feel while a traditional steel face that delivers solid response and feedback that you can rely on. Do not go to the course without one.
** Learn more about Pro Shop services and club fittings available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Clean Look - a thin top rail combines with white alignment lines to make aiming easy and helps you generate confidence
- Solid Feel - a consistently solid response and sound come from a soft elastomer cavity insert behind the traditional steel face
- Putting Accuracy - perimeter weighting provides a high MOI and optimal CG location for true roll that keeps your putts online and in the bottom of the cup
- Headcover included
Don't Change Your Stroke - Change Your Putter. PING ® has tested hundreds of players both on and off the Tour over the years and overwhelming scientific evidence shows you will putt more consistently with a putter that's balance matches your stroke type. To help classify your stroke type PING ® has classified every putter into one of three stroke types; Straight, Slight Arc and Strong Arc Stroke Types. Your stroke is determined by your closing angle and the amount your putter face rotates during the forward stroke.
- Straight: Face Rotation of < 3.5° - Strong Arc: Face Rotation of > 7.5° - Slight Arc: Face Rotation of 3.5° to 7.5°
- Every PING ® putter comes with a colored shaft label indicating the stroke type - Blue = Straight Type, Red = Strong Arc Type, and Green = Slight Arc Type
- The Karsten ® 1959 CRAZ-E ® is balanced for straight stroke types (Straight = Face Rotation of closing angle < 3.5°). To find your stroke type, download the free iPING Putter App
- Head Weight: 380g
- Balance: Face
- Stroke Type: Straight
- Adjustment: + or - 2°
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Golf Lover Great Putter This putter has real good head feel and the ball comes off the face really solid. April 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3puttking Awesome Product! Let me start by saying that I normally 3 putted every hole on the course. I used to have a Taylor Made Rosa putter that I got about 2 years ago. I just recently bought this Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E putter and I'm already seeing results. It looks and feels amazing. It has great roll and doesn't sound dull or too loud. I might have to change my name from the "3puttking" to the "1puttking". The putter used to be my worst club but now it is probably the favorite now. Bottom line is that this putter is fabulous and I would definitely reccommend it. January 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by sky9brook Great putter Gone thru many flat sticks over the years last used was 2Ball Craz-E has great balance easy to line up and rolls the ball very well welcome addition to bag January 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by hawkeye smooth this putter is well balanced and almost guides your swing in a straight line ,if you putt with a straight motion this is the putter. July 2, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by BankGuy Excellent putter, a stroke saver Well balanced, perfect hitting and control. Not clunky and a clean sleek look. Perfectly strike and lag puts from long distances, and easily sink the 12 footers. Played and entire round without a three put hole... and I generally stink. Put with confidence. Don't lend this to your kids or a friend; you won't get it back. July 1, 2012
1-5 of 5