PING Men's Karsten 1959 MY DAY PutterItem Number: 12848633
The Karsten 1959 putters are confidence-builders from the moment they're aligned behind the ball on the putting surface. A thin, satin-finish top line offers a clean look and spot-on alignments so you get a clear and consistent read. At impact, an elastomer insert behind the face softens the feel while a traditional steel face that delivers solid response and feedback that you can rely on. Do not go to the course without one.
** Learn more about Pro Shop services and club fittings available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Clean Look - a thin top rail combines with white alignment lines to make aiming easy and helps you generate confidence
- Solid Feel - a consistently solid response and sound come from a soft elastomer cavity insert behind the traditional steel face
- Putting Accuracy - perimeter weighting provides a high MOI and optimal CG location for true roll that keeps your putts online and in the bottom of the cup
- Headcover included
Don't Change Your Stroke - Change Your Putter. PING ® has tested hundreds of players both on and off the Tour over the years and overwhelming scientific evidence shows you will putt more consistently with a putter that's balance matches your stroke type. To help classify your stroke type PING ® has classified every putter into one of three stroke types; Straight, Slight Arc and Strong Arc Stroke Types. Your stroke is determined by your closing angle and the amount your putter face rotates during the forward stroke.
- Straight: Face Rotation of < 3.5° - Strong Arc: Face Rotation of > 7.5° - Slight Arc: Face Rotation of 3.5° to 7.5°
- Every PING ® putter comes with a colored shaft label indicating the stroke type - Blue = Straight Type, Red = Strong Arc Type, and Green = Slight Arc Type
- The Karsten ® 1959 MY DAY ® is balanced for strong arc (Strong Arc = Face Rotation of closing angle > 7.5°). To find your stroke type, download the free iPING Putter App
- Head Weight: 345g
- Balance: Toe Down
- Stroke Type: Strong Arc
- Adjustment: + or - 4°
Country Of Origin: United States