Gear Pro-Tec Adult Z-Cool QB/DB/WR Football Shoulder PadsItem Number: 12848697
Free Shipping on Select Football Equipment! (See Promotion Details)
Dominate the field with the Gear Pro-Tec® Z-Cool® Shoulder Pads. These football shoulder pads have advanced Z-Cool® technology which helps keep you dry, promotes air circulation and enhances evaporation. These ultra-light pads have rigid sternum protection and anti-microbial interior fabric that will help prevent odor-causing microbes and protect vital areas of your body. Ideal for quarterbacks, defensive backs and wide receivers.
- Adult lightweight football shoulder pads
- Positions: quarterback / defensive back / wide receiver
- Ultra-light design is 35% lighter than standard shoulder pads
- Extended arch protection with fixed cap pads
- Rigid, 3-panel plastic sternum protection
- AC notch-out with cradle pad offers critical AC joint protection
- Adjustable deltoid pad system
- Z-Cool® moisture transfer system keeps you cool and dry
- Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial interior fabric
- Z-Cool® plastic inner arch design
- 1" belt with non-cut buckles
- Pro-Loc epaulet design
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: ZCQB
- Gear Pro-Tec
To correctly measure your shoulder width, stand in a normal posture and measure across the upper back, from the top of one shoulder bone to the other. Round up to the next half inch.
GEAR PRO-TEC ADULT SHOULDER PAD SIZE CHART:
ZCOOL TECHNOLOGY BENEFITS:
- Active Air Circulation: 3-D Air Flow Brock® Foam allows air to circulate through the pad in three dimensions. As moisture coats the surface area of the waterproof foam beads, the air flow actively accelerates evaporation which is the key to body temperature cooling and post-game drying time
- Impact Energy Absorbtion: Brock® Foam giving them an advantage over the standard open cell foam. Upon impact, each bead in the Brock® Foam padding dissipates and redistributes energy waves to the connected adjacent beads
- Enhanced Performance: the benefits of Z-Cool® technology provide athletes with an extra edge on the competition. A perfect combination of materials and engineering to cool the athlete's body by wicking away perspiration and protect athletes with superior impact absorption. All featured in an ultra-light design that allows athletes at all levels to perform at their very best
- Exclusive Air Release® System: Patent #5,701,611. Adjustable and removable waterproof clavicle pads provide a custom fit for individual player comfort and maximum safety. Layered foam cushions impact by quickly forcing air through vents in the pad sidewall. Each pad quickly rebounds to be ready for the next impact
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-292-7772.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jeff Great pads So far these pads are awsome. They were cheaper than some of the other brands of pads, but I have to say that these pads are the best by far, better mobility and barely feel a thing during hits. August 20, 2012
1-1 of 1