The Buck® Punk Fixed Blade Knife is built to handle the most rugged conditions. Based on a design by wilderness expert, Ron Hood, this knife features a 5 5/8-inch, 5160 spring steel blade and a CNC textured Micarta handle integrated with the Shock Mitigation System (SMS) to alleviate shock and wasted energy when chopping. With its heavy duty, nylon M.O.L.L.E. compatible sheath, the Punk will ensure survival in extreme situations.
- Based on a design by wilderness expert, Ron Hood
- 5160 spring steel blade, heat treated for a Rockwell hardness of 57-59HRC for edge retention and ductility
- Ultra lightweight multi-function survival knife
- Deep finger groove and guard for safe use
- Shock Mitigation System (SMS) integrated into the handle to reduce shock and wasted energy when chopping
- CNC textured Micarta ® handles that can be removed
- Multi-function, M.O.L.L.E. compatible nylon sheath with front storage pouch included
- Forever warranty
- Blade Length: 5 5/8"
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Model: 0065BKSBH
- Buck Knives
Country Of Origin: United States