Gear Pro-Tec Adult Z-Cool DL/TE/DE Football Shoulder PadsItem Number: 12852293
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
You'll have no problem breaking boundaries in the Gear Pro-Tec® Z-Cool® Football Shoulder Pads. With rigid sternum protection, adjustable straps and moisture-wicking fabric, the DL/TE/DE Z-Cool® shoulder pads will help you tackle any obstacle that comes your way. Z-Cool® technology offers superior moisture management, while the wider front and back arch coverage offers maximum protection for bigger players.
- Adult, heavy-hitting football shoulder pads
- Positions: defensive line / tight end / defensive end
- Ultra-light design is 35% lighter than standard pads
- Wider front and back arch coverage designed for bigger players
- Rigid plastic sternum protection
- AC notch-out with cradle pad offers critical AC joint protection
- Adjustable deltoid pad system
- Adjustable cap pad system provides full range of motion
- Z-Cool® moisture transfer system keeps you cool and dry
- Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial interior fabric
- Z-Cool® plastic inner arch design
- 1" belt with non-cut buckles
- Pro-Loc epaulet design
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: ZCDL
- Gear Pro-Tec
To correctly measure your shoulder width, stand in a normal posture and measure across the upper back, from the top of one shoulder bone to the other. Round up to the next half inch.
GEAR PRO-TEC ADULT SHOULDER PAD SIZE CHART:
Z-COOL TECHNOLOGY BENEFITS:
- Active Air Circulation: 3-D Air Flow Brock® Foam allows air to circulate through the pad in three dimensions. As moisture coats the surface area of the waterproof foam beads, the air flow actively accelerates evaporation which is the key to body temperature cooling and post-game drying time
- Impact Energy Absorbtion: Brock® Foam giving them an advantage over the standard open cell foam. Upon impact, each bead in the Brock® Foam padding dissipates and redistributes energy waves to the connected adjacent beads
- Enhanced Performance: the benefits of Z-Cool® technology provide athletes with an extra edge on the competition. A perfect combination of materials and engineering to cool the athlete's body by wicking away perspiration and protect athletes with superior impact absorption. All featured in an ultra-light design that allows athletes at all levels to perform at their very best
- Exclusive Air Release® System: Patent #5,701,611. Adjustable and removable waterproof clavicle pads provide a custom fit for individual player comfort and maximum safety. Layered foam cushions impact by quickly forcing air through vents in the pad sidewall. Each pad quickly rebounds to be ready for the next impact
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-292-7772.
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blazegirl73 Fits great Great quality, improves mobility over school pads, extra padding in shoulder area... My son plays defensive line and couldn't be happier with these August 23, 2014
1-1 of 1