Columbia Men's Master Fly Omni-Heat OutDry Trail Shoe
Keep warm on your next hike in the Columbia® Men's Master Fly Omni-Heat™ OutDry™ Trail Shoe. A closed mesh upper incorporates welded seam technology for enhanced durability and support, while the Techlite™ tongue ensures a snug fit. Omni-Heat™ technology reflects body heat for lasting warmth, and the Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole maximizes traction. Stay warm, dry, and ready for the outdoors in the Master Fly shoe.
- Closed mesh upper with welded seam technology ensures lightweight durability
- Techlite™ tongue ensures a snug fit
- OutDry™ technology provides a waterproof, breathable barrier between feet and the elements
- Omni-Heat™ technology reflects body heat in critical zones around the foot for lasting warmth
- Techlite™ 5/10 forefoot to heel off-set provides a low-ground profile
- Forefoot nylon rock guard protects on rough terrain
- Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole with zonal lugs on high-wear areas ensures maximum traction on rugged outdoor surfaces
- Weight: 8.1 oz
- Style: BM3804
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12855118
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DanBass77 Great Boat shoes Once again Columbia has done it great water proof boating shoes!! January 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Satisfied15 Comfort and stability! I work on ladders, outdoors and in the office. I needed a show that would keep my feet dry and comfortable and these shoes are GREAT! November 19, 2012
1-2 of 2