Reebok Girls' Grade School ZigActivate Running Shoe
Save $45.06 (56%)
For a shoe that gives an advantage with technology and style, choose the Reebok® ZigActivate running shoe. The upper consists of synthetic and mesh which increases breathability and comfort. The unique zigzag-shaped sole features ZigTech technology that helps focus energy with every step. Forefoot flex grooves on the outsole increase flexibility, while the carbon rubber heel strike adds extra durability and traction.
- Synthetic/mesh upper promotes ventilation
- Low-cut design for easy movement
- Removable PU sockliner for extra cushioning
- ZigTech sole designed to be more energy efficient than regular athletic shoes
- Forefoot flex grooves enhance flexibility
- Carbon rubber heel strike promotes traction
- High abrasion rubber outsole for added durability
- Style: J86192
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 12859886
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by c21randy not what it seems Based on the information that was given, it should fit my daughter. What I received was for a woman not a girl. It was 2 sizes to large. Now it sits in the closet until it will fit her. August 18, 2014
1-1 of 1