Classic Accessories Togiak Inflatable Float TubeItem Number: 12860064
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Classic Accessories ™ Togiak Inflatable Float Tube showcases a unique sculpted design and hydrodyanimic hull shape for maximum stability, buoyancy and tracking. The Togiak features a high back stadium seat with an adjustable backrest for additional support/comfort and backpacking shoulder straps. A storage platform, lash tabs, D-rings and numerous pockets ensure you can hull all your fishing gear.
- Unique sculpted design
- Hydrodynamic hull shape for maximum stability, buoyancy and tracking
- High back stadium seat with adjustable backrest for additional support and comfort
- Reel pockets, gear pockets, small mesh pockets and flat zip pockets for storage
- Safety flag pocket
- Rear mesh storage platform
- Quick release stripping apron with fish ruler
- Horizontal rod holder
- Lash tabs and D-rings for attaching gear and creel bags
- Backpacking shoulder straps
- Assembled size: 54.25" L x 47" W x 19" H
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Model: 32-007-014000-00
- Classic Accessories
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-854-2315.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by The Fishinator Uncomfortable I have been fishing from float tubes for about 16 years (lakes & rivers) and unfortunately this one is by far the most uncomfortable one of them all. The back rest sits too far back and if you do scoot back to use it, it provides little to no support for your back. The bottom of the seat uses two pieces of foam instead of one solid piece and is held in place by a strip of velcro attached to the seat material. While fishing the foam tends to shift and becomes uneven making it very uncomfortable. Also the air bladders are not standard Boston values so you better have good lungs to keep it inflated. This tube looks nice but I wish I could have taken it out for a test drive before purchasing. If you are going to buy a U style float tube go with the Classic Accessories Cumberland Float Tube. It may cost a little more but it?s a way better tube. April 23, 2014
1-1 of 1