Wright & McGill Blair Wiggins Surf Spinning RodsItem Number: 12860126
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
The Wright & McGill « Surf Spinning Rod was designed with the help of legendary fisherman Blair Wiggins to produce a tough yet sensitive rod. This rod features S-Curve technology making in incredibly light, strong and sensitive while the 1K, high-density woven graphite cloth adds more hook setting power and fish fighting strength. The surf rod's flats blue finish blends in with the sky making it almost invisible so it does not spook the fish.
- Collaboration with Blair Wiggins to produce a tough yet sensitive rod
- S-Curve technology produces a light, strong and sensitive rod
- 1K, high-density woven graphite cloth from the fighting butt of foregrip adds more hook setting power and strength
- Carbon Nanotube resins bind all layers and enhances strength
- Fuji « reel seat with Webo zirconium guides
- Flats blue finish blends rod in with sky so it will not spook fish
- Wright & McGill
Power: MH-Medium Heavy, H-Heavy
Rod Power & Length: MH 9'0"
- Model: WMBWSU90S2
- Pieces: 2
- Line Weight: 15-30 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1-4 oz.
Rod Power & Length: H 11'0"
- Model: WMBWSU11S2
- Pieces: 2
- Line Weight: 20-40 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 3-6 oz.
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 4 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5áby Fred Terrific Rod ! I bought the 8 ft. model. When I checked out, the cashier charged me 20 dollars under the price tag cost. Don't think it was on sale. Didn't question it. Nice lite rod! June 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby SURFER awesome Best rod I have had in years, love the feel and action, will be buying more! June 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby big jim best rod i ever used First time out..caught...32inblue.and two 24in.blue.not bad for a 68yr. Senior ...makes my response time faster with this rod June 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby Adventure Man Ultra lightweight, strong.and casts far Bought this for my wife and can't get it out of her hands. She casts farther and love the light weight of the rod. August 8, 2012
1-4 of 4