PING G20 Tour Driver
Save $100.00 (33%)
For all ability levels, the external weighting of the G20 driver helps launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy. Distance is generated with a new version of PING's ® proprietary TFC 169D High-Balance-Point shaft technology, which allows you to swing a heavier clubhead at the same speed with a high MOI. The clubface on the 460cc head is larger, creating more forgiveness across the hitting area.
- High Launch - an external weight positions the CG for high launch and low spin to maximize your distance and driving accuracy
- Variable Wall Thickness - weight savings from varying wall thicknesses in the crown and body are positioned to optimize club performance and durability
- Ti811 Alloy - a lighter, lower density alloy allows for additional weight to be strategically placed increasing the MOI
- Forgiveness - large face with variable thickness generates faster ball speeds off the clubface and increases MOI for maximum possible forgiveness
- High-Balance-Point Technology - promoting a simultaneous increase in energy by positioning the CG closer to the grip end and removing 7 grams from the shaft. As a result you can swing the clubhead with more mass at the same speed
- Aerodynamic Head - the key power generator built with a 460cc head that will reduce drag to increase clubhead speeds
- Shaft - TFC 169D Tour Graphite Shaft (Slightly stiffer tip and less torque than the TFC 169D that will launch the ball lower with less spin)
- Headcover included
- Loft: 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 12.0°
- Lie: 58°
- Length: 45.75"
- Head Weight: 204g
- Swing Weight: D3
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12861167
Rated 4.5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Weissawoni Solid feel Very happy with this driver. Feels much more solid than the R11. July 17, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5áby Clifton03 AWESOME PRODUCT Just purchased the G20 and i could not be happier. A little on the expensive side but a awesome driver. The Guy in the store examined my swing and results and set me up. Took it to the range and feel pretty confident in it. January 3, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5áby Johny Begood Ping G20 not what I thought it would be This Driver is just ok, not a dream machine, I am a golfer, I have been a golfer for 14 years, I am known for my long drives of averaging over 310 yards. With this driver, I consider it a problem to be able to hit it farther off the heel than off the center of the face, that's backwards of what it should be, actually a little bit confusing, also the sound is outrageously annoying, and probably can damage hearing, feel is not there, and don't believe the high launch it gives you , the weight of the head is extremely off balance and 80 percent of the balls hit automatically hit the heel, I have changed to the Callaway Razr Hawk, it is less expensive and it beats the Ping g20 by far, thanks July 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby random great experience I have been golfing for 3 years now and by far this is the best club I have ever had in my hand. I was previously using the R9 and came to the store to try out the Taylor Made stage 2. After hitting a few driver from each maker I came to this club and was amazed by the difference. The staff at the store gave me a great experience by allowing me to try each club and even gave me pointers on my swing which were really helpful. To sum it up I was able to hit some expensive drivers 250+ and some cheap ones around a 100 and by far this club was the best for me. *Great product and great experience at the store(Novi) and Bryan was the saleman April 1, 2014
1-4 of 4