Humminbird 360 Imaging
Humminbird's ® 360 Imaging ™ provides an unprecedented level of underwater clarity by offering a complete 360° view of the area around your boat. It uses a 150' beam to sweep the area, letting you see every fish, underwater structure, and change in terrain within a 300' diameter circle around you. Four beam speeds and an adjustable viewing angle from 10°-360° help you to optimize your system to your preferences.
Waypoint navigation enables you to mark returns easily with an audible alert when you're within casting range. Split screen views provide side-by-side views of 360 Imaging ™ with SwitchFire ™ or GPS cartography for the most complete set of details. Adjustable color palettes let you choose the best view based on water conditions, and you can adjust sharpness for better edges and details. Easy to use controls adjust the depth of the transducer to prevent groundings and give you the ability to fish in shallower waters. Once deployed, 360 Imaging ™ operates silently, giving you the utmost advantage on the water.
- Provides 360 ° coverage of 300' area around boat
- Adjustable beam speeds for refresh rate and image quality
- Eight color palettes let you customize the display
- Viewing angle is adjustable from 10°-360° along with four preset views
- Waypoints can be marked anywhere on the 360 Imaging ™ screen
- Capable of video recording and screen capture
- Transducer Deployment System (TDS) mounts to boat transom or jackplate and lowers with simple control buttons
- Requires compatible Side Imaging ™ fishfinder: 1198c SI Combo, 998c SI Combo, 898c SI Combo, and 798ci HD SI Combo
- Model: 408310-1
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12863396