Select 99 Hand Guard Soccer Goalie GlovesItem Number: 12864036
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Experience an unbeatable grip and protection with the Select® 99 Hand Guard Goalkeeper Gloves. These professional level flat cut gloves feature three configurations for a fit that best suits your hand. 2 levels of stiff removable finger protection spines can be easily inserted and removed.
- Professional level flat cut glove with three configurations
- 2 stiffnesses of removeable finger protection spines- standard and super protection
- German latex palm
- Groove latex interior for better mobility and feel
- All weather grip
- Comes with standard finger protection spines inserted
- Super protection spines are included in the package
- High quality velcro closures allow the wrist and finger protection to be securely fastened
- Soft contact latex palm vides sure grip in all weather conditions
- Vented sides allow airflow
- Special fabric liner to allow comfort, assist mobility, and enhance feel
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- Measure the circumference of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb. Round up to the next whole inch and add 1 to the measurement. Example: 7.5" -> 8.0" +1" = Size 9
- Measure both hands, and order the bigger size if they are different.
- Goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2"-1" over the end of your fingertips.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by EvertonUSA Excellent Bought a pair for my daughter in February 2013. She used them for a spring club season, practices, training, and games, then summer soccer training and practices for HS and for the entire fall HS season. Still useable, base of palm is finally wearing out, but am buying her a new pair of exactly the same so the old ones can be used for practices. Extremely durable even on turf. Gloves are not so thick that she can't bend the fingers, unlike some other gloves which are too thick for her. March 6, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mikeinike Good gloves for the money They are pretty cheap, and the quality is ok. Finger save on three fingers chipped off the end, and after about 6 uses (two to four hour sessions) the inseam of palm between ring, middle, and pointer finger began to tear. Still useable, but a little upsetting November 25, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Goalie Much better product than last gloves These goalie gloves seem more durable than the last ones we purchased which didn't last and had holes in fingers within a few weeks. September 6, 2012
1-3 of 3