Carlisle Trekker Aluminum Canoe Paddle
The Carlisle® Trekker Aluminum Canoe Paddle features a bent-shaft optimized to clear the bow. Easily slide the paddle into the water as the glass reinforced nylon blade effortlessly propels you forward. A foam handle gives your hands a comfortable place to grip and is lightweight for paddling ease. With an anodized aluminum construction, the Carlisle® Trekker Aluminum Canoe Paddle keeps you comfortable and lasts for many seasons to come.
- Best use: Canoeing; best for recreational use
- Lightweight, aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum shaft
- Glass reinforced, slightly cupped nylon blade
- Foam grip
- 14 degree angle optimized to clear bow and slide into water
- Shaft material: Anodized aluminum
- Blade material: Glass reinforced nylon
- Shaft shape: Bent
- Available in four lengths: 48", 50", 52" or 54"
- Weight: 26.5 oz
- Style: TREKKER
- Carlisle Paddles
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12872993