Nike Men's Element Half Zip Running Shirt
The Nike® Men's Element Half Zip Shirt is your next outdoor running top. Great for unpredictable weather, this lightweight top has a multitude of elements that will eliminate distractions from your run. Worn alone or as a baselayer, this top features Dri-FIT® fabric to keep you dry, while 360 degree reflectivity keeps you visible. No matter what the temperature outside, your body will maintain a cool and comfortable level in this shirt.
- Lightweight half-zip base layer top
- Sueded soft-hand material
- Thumbholes to keep your hands warm and comfortable
- Dri-FIT® fabric moves moisture away from your body, keeping you cool and comfortable
- Dri-FIT® gussets at underarms provide ventilation to help maintain optimal thermal regulation
- Great for layering or use alone as a base layer
- 360 degree reflectivity and thumbholes for when the temperature drops
- Swoosh™ design trademark in reflective heat transfer material at left chest and Dri-FIT® trademark heat transfer at hem.
- Fabric: Body Dri-FIT® 185g. 88% polyester/12% spandex plain jersey
- Style: 504606
Country of Origin: PakistanWeb ID: 12886371
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 84 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave Solid Jacket I use this casually and when I do PT with my Marine group. The jacket is really warm and keeps me dry when I start sweating. October 17, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Phil Love this I have worn this a few times in walks in cold weather. Outstanding! October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eric 4 Chicago 26.2's Adaptable and Comfortable I bought this to wear in semi-cool weather specifically for the Chicago Marathon, which was the very first time I wore this shirt. It fit and felt great, very comfortable. Parts of the marathon were warmer than others, in which case I simply unzipped the top a bit to allow for more air flow and popped my thumbs out of the thumb holes (which are a convenient feature.) When the sun would go under, I'd zip back up again and I was good to go. I have as of yet to find any real negatives worth mentioning, this item worked exactly as I hoped it would. This isn't going to keep you warm in extreme cold temperatures, but it worked great for me with temps in the low 40s. It may be a little pricey, but I think you get what you pay for. October 16, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chris the Runner Great running shirt! I like the ventilation and breathability of the material. September 9, 2012