Under Armour Women's HeatGear Sonic Printed Shirt
Save $8.00 (27%)
For superior stretch and unrestricted mobility during your next workout, slip on the Under Armour® Women's Sonic Printed Shirt as a baselayer or by itself. This fitted tee boasts moisture-wicking HeatGear® fabrication and anti-odor technology that combine to bring you the best in UA performance apparel. With a flattering fit and fun colors and patterns, this tee works as hard as you do. Update your workout wardrobe with this UA Shirt.
Click here to learn more about Under Armour HeatGear Sonic technology.
- Fitted short sleeve shirt
- Sits close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression
- HeatGear® fabrication delivers superior coverage without the weight
- Superior stretch for increased range of motion
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away to keep you dry and light
- 4-Way Stretch construction improves mobility and maintains shape
- UPF 30+ protects against the sun's harmful rays
- Contrast-color branded back neck tape and stitching
- Anti-odor technology keeps your gear fresher, longer
- Contrast stitching and necktape
- Smooth matte finish with a technical feel
- Allover print options
- The color PIP Cerise Print (654) is part of the Power in Pink® apparel collection. UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Style: 1234353
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: El SalvadorWeb ID: 12886385
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 47 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dillweed Wonderfully comfortable for the warm summer days I so appreciate the material used in this shirt for comfortable wearing during all my outside activities. And it was such a wonderful price. I feel like I look great in it as well and that is most important for a senior. Thank you for that! June 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tea Rose Look nice and stay cool Fits nicely. Keeps you cooler than cotton. Nice color patterns available so you can look dressy at 90 degrees and still feel somewhat cool. I have several in different colors. June 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by hclev Fitted Wasn't aware that it was fitted. I range from a medium to a large, the medium fits but if you like it a little loose I would recommend the large. Overall I am happy with it! June 6, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gym girl Great workout shirt Keeps you cool while working out hard at the gym. Comfortable too April 29, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Baddiehershbar YEAH Kept me cool, absorb the sweat and very stylish. The best part, it was on-sale. March 28, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by grammy Great fit Shirt fits really good. Washes beautifully. Good quality construction. February 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marie Cool and comfortable I have several of these shirts, and they are among my favorite for running. They are fitted, but not compression. They aren't obnoxiously long (I hate when fitted shirts are long). The material feels so smooth--not weird like some synthetic fitness/athletic shirt fabrics feel. Thumbs up for this one! February 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by gracie very comfortable Love the material, washes up nice. Very nice to run in. February 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Traveler Good feel and wear. The shirt has a good texture and feel. It hugs in all the right places. February 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Murrieta Dad Looks and feels great! Bought this for my wife, got a great deal, and she said it feels great. Very comfortable. It looked great on her. January 30, 2014