Skullcandy Fix Bud EarbudsItem Number: 12939003
Unrivaled audio quality and a comfortable fit come with every wear in the Skullcandy Fix Bud earbuds. Supreme Sound delivers unbeatable listening quality regardless of what your music of choice is while FIX technology ensures the earbuds stay put no matter how hard you're training. Mic3 allows you to play, pause or skip tracks and talk on your phone in a style that guarantees a comfortable fit with ergonomic design.
- Supreme Sound delivers clear audial quality
- Mic3 lets you play, pause and skip tracks and talk on the phone
- Following devices are guaranteed to work with Mic products: iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad (1st and 2nd generation), iPod Touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation), iPod classic (2009), iPod Nano (4th, 5th and 6th generation), iPod Shuffle (3rd and 4th generation), MacBook Pro
- FIX Technology keeps the buds comfortably in place
- Ergonomic Fit ensures the buds stay in during any activity
- Carbon fiber travel case safely stores the buds
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lamf Not good My son received these ear buds for his birthday and they lasted one month. The cover of the ear plate cover fell off and could not be put back on, they were thrown in the trash. A little pricey for only owning them 30 days!!! September 10, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jeremiah the Bullfrog idk Headphones blew out after like 2 days of usage... the music i played was not overly loud either as i have used a cheaper pair of headphones at the same volume and they have lasted longer September 9, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Info Tech 63 Great Ear Buds with Microphone I bought these to use with my work Blackberry. The microphone has a mute button on it and the sound quality is great when I have to be outdoors during a conference call. Great product and Great Quality August 21, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Sotopop Sounds good...wear and tear.. not so.. I love the #3 mic on these buds. Great for phone calls. Crystal clear. Music also sounds pretty good through these. However, the buds are made of cheap plastic and are very thin leading to the wire. My pair broke within a week. Of course, I'm always on the go and I'm fairly rough on things, which means the average person may take up to three weeks to break these.. :) July 22, 2012
1-4 of 4