Flyfisher's Guide to Colorado
- Free Samurai Combo with Regular Priced Tackle Purchase $49.99 & Up!! Must add Both Products to Cart.
The Flyfisher's Guide to ™ Colorado by Marty Bartholomew breaks the state into six sections to provide you with the information you need for productive fishing in Colorado. Bartholomew, a Colorado native and guide, blends his personal knowledge with the experience of state biologists and regional shop owners in this complete fly-fishing guide on Colorado.
- Covers all you need for productive fly-fishing in Colorado
- Bartholomew blends expertise from personal knowledge, regional shop owners and state biologists
- Provides fishing information for warmer seasons
- Includes black and white photographs
- 107 maps
- 68 hatch charts
- Written by Marty Bartholomew
- Published by Wilderness Adventures Press
- 608 pages
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12939927