The Little Red Book of Fly Fishing
The Little Red Book of Fly Fishing by Kirk Deeter and Charlie Meyers provides fly-fishing advice, tricks and tips to help you become a great trout fly-fisherman. This book outlines a collection of 240 tips that cover the basic elements of trout fly-fishing such as the cast, presentation, reading water and fly selection. This book is ideal for beginners and enthusiasts.
- Outlines 240 fly-fishing tips and tricks
- Covers the basic elements of trout fly-fishing such as the cast, presentation, reading water and fly selection
- Insightful, easy to read and entertaining
- Ideal book for beginners and enthusiasts
- Written by Kirk Deeter and Charlie Meyers
- Published by Skyhorse Publishing
- 224 pages
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12939929
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sharon Fly Fishing hints and tips. This was a Father's Day gift for my husband. He was very pleased with it. He said he has always wanted the book. He said it is filled with useful gems...every fisherman (woman) should have it. June 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by RickF Fantastic book! Truly outstanding book on fly fishing, great for beginners and experts alike. The two authors give their best tips, tricks, techniques, and address myths and facts. Really great book May 7, 2013
1-2 of 2