Marmot Trestles 30° Sleeping BagItem Number: 12974626
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
After a long day of being outdoors, you'll want to fall asleep in the Marmot® Trestles 30° Sleeping Bag. This comfy bag features wave construction, SpiraFil high-loft insulation and 3D hood construction to keep you warm down to 30°F. Designed for comfort and convenience, this mummy-style bag features a trapezoidal foot box, "feely" draw cords, and a snagless draft tube.
- EN T-comfort: 42.3°F
- EN T-limit: 33.4°F
- EN T-extreme: 5.9°F
- Bag shape: Mummy
- Insulation material: SpiraFil 120 high-loft insulation
- Outer shell materials: 100% polyester, 100% polyester embossed
- Liner material: 100% polyester taffeta
- Wave construction provides the warmest shingle construction available, creating an overlapping wave of shingles throughout the bag
- 3D hood construction
- Classic trapezoidal foot box for more foot room
- Snagless draft tube has heavy oxford cloth to repel biting zipper coils
- Velcro®-free face muff keeps the drawcord and zipper away from your face
- Dual zippers
- "Feely" draw cords ease nighttime fumbling
- Hood draw cord is positioned for easy access
- Second side zip
- Stash pocket for nighttime essentials like a watch or energy bar
- 2 hang loops
- 2-way zipper sliders for venting and mating of bags
- Zipper guards help repel biting zipper coils
- Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz
- Fill weight: 21 oz
- Max. user height: 6'
- Size on hip: 58"
- Size on foot: 40"
- Style: 21180
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Bob41163 Nice bag, works well, stores compact worked well on recent trip to CO, stores in compact built in compression sack, very satisfied and would recommend this product for occasional backpacker/camper that needs functional sleeping comfort in spring, summer and fall. July 29, 2014
1-1 of 1