Marmot Trestles 30° Sleeping Bag
Save $19.80 (20%)
After a long day of being outdoors, you'll want to fall asleep in the Marmot® Trestles 30° Sleeping Bag. This comfy bag features wave construction, SpiraFil high-loft insulation and 3D hood construction to keep you warm down to 30°F. Designed for comfort and convenience, this mummy-style bag features a trapezoidal foot box, "feely" draw cords, and a snagless draft tube.
- EN T-comfort: 42.3°F
- EN T-limit: 33.4°F
- EN T-extreme: 5.9°F
- Bag shape: Mummy
- Insulation material: SpiraFil 120 high-loft insulation
- Outer shell materials: 100% polyester, 100% polyester embossed
- Liner material: 100% polyester taffeta
- Wave construction provides the warmest shingle construction available, creating an overlapping wave of shingles throughout the bag
- 3D hood construction
- Classic trapezoidal foot box for more foot room
- Snagless draft tube has heavy oxford cloth to repel biting zipper coils
- Velcro®-free face muff keeps the drawcord and zipper away from your face
- Dual zippers
- "Feely" draw cords ease nighttime fumbling
- Hood draw cord is positioned for easy access
- Second side zip
- Stash pocket for nighttime essentials like a watch or energy bar
- 2 hang loops
- 2-way zipper sliders for venting and mating of bags
- Zipper guards help repel biting zipper coils
- Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz
- Fill weight: 21 oz
- Max. user height: 6'
- Size on hip: 58"
- Size on foot: 40"
- Style: 21180
Country of Origin: CambodiaWeb ID: 12974626
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lanae Great Cozy Bag I used this bag on a weekend outing in which the temperature droped down into the low forties. It did a great job of keeping me warm and cozy all night long. The draft tube and the collar did a great job of keeping the cold out. The hood was a perfect size to contain my camp pillow. Be warned that the bag would be a little tight if you are a larger person or like to roll around a lot. On the positive side it does a good job of eliminating drafts. May 17, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by franz15 Comfortable sleeping bag I took this out for the first time to Shawnee National Forest this past weekend and used it in my hammock with a pad and a hammock sock. There was a thick frost on the ground in the morning, but I stayed nice and warm all night. It probably wasn't down to 30° inside the sock, but it was with that understanding that I chose this bag over a colder rated bag (to have something that would pack smaller). I'm very happy with it. November 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Snugbug Snug as a bug on a rug Went camping with my son. The temp fell into the 40s. I am a cold natured individual. It kept me warm without making me hot. October 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by aalvt1971 Kids love them! Kept the kids warm while camping in northeastern Pa. Compact, easy to carry/pack. No complaints from them about the bags! September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bob41163 Nice bag, works well, stores compact worked well on recent trip to CO, stores in compact built in compression sack, very satisfied and would recommend this product for occasional backpacker/camper that needs functional sleeping comfort in spring, summer and fall. July 29, 2014
1-5 of 5