Nike Men's 17" Pro Combat Hyperstrong Diamond Thief Slider Tights
See Price In Cart
Enhanced with Nike's® modern performance technologies, the 17" Pro Combat Diamond Thief Slider is a step above the competition. These Nike® baseball sliding tights are constructed with signature Dri-FIT® moisture-wicking technology to keep you cool, and strategically-placed EVA foam to protect yourself from abrasions. With an extended length and rash-resistant technical grid print on the sides, you can safely slide with determination.
NIKE MEN'S COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- Dri-FIT® fabrication technology manages sweat levels to keep you cool and comfortable
- Extended 17" length provides extensive coverage and knee protection when sliding
- Strategically-placed EVA foam protects knees and hips from abrasion
- Technical grid print on side panels prevent rashes and abrasions
- Mesh gusset offers lightweight breathability and ventilation
- Ergonomically-shaped cup pocket
- Nike® Pro Combat branded waistband
- Fabric: 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- Style: 503837
NIKE MEN'S COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- S = WAIST: 29" - 32"; HIPS: 35" - 37.5"
- M = WAIST: 32" - 35"; HIPS: 37.5" - 41"
- L = WAIST: 35" - 38"; HIPS: 41" - 44"
- XL = WAIST: 38" - 43"; HIPS: 44" - 47"
- 2XL = WAIST: 43" - 47.5"; HIPS: 47" - 50.5"
- 3XL = WAIST: 47.5" - 52.5"; HIPS: 50.5" - 53.5"
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your body; keep tape horizontal
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips; keep tape horizontal
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- If your body measurements for waist and hips result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your hip measurement
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12986297
Nike Men's 17" Pro Combat Hyperstrong Diamond Thief Slider Tights 11 11
Nice idea - knee pads, eh The all inclusive slider, jock/cup holder, and knee pads are nice. The knee pads should be made thicker. Shipping time by Dicks was the worst. Eleven days. February 26, 2015
Poor everything sizing is way off... there is not padding on the sides like any other sliding pants, just awful... doesn't worth even half the price..! the idea is good but thats it... June 26, 2014
Good I love these sliding pants. Great knee support and Comfortable. June 4, 2014
Great Quality/ Great Product There is no ands, ifs or buts with these tights. My freshman son loves it! April 9, 2014
slide shorts great - site potentially not secure The product was great, but as this has been the only online purchase i have made in the last 6 months and i was hacked directly after i have to wonder how secure your site is. Please look into making sure that your site is secure. April 7, 2014
Great fit and protection These sliding pants are great. They fit well and provide great protection March 26, 2014
Returned To Store I put these on and they reminded me of wearing football pants because the knee pads didn't fit tightly to my legs. I put my baseball pants over them and they rolled up at the knee. Not comfortable at all. Not recommended. March 15, 2014
Not like previous pair Ordered a pair similar to these last college baseball season and loved them. This pair a little differant style and fit. Seem to be longer in the knee. February 18, 2014
Disappointed in new version I had the old Pro Combat sliding shorts. I loved them. Only complaint is that sometimes the built in knee pads were a little low... but then again I had the L and I'm only 5'10". I was extremely disappointed in the new version because of the knee pads. It appears they wanted to make them more comfortable by making the back of the knee pads arch up so they didn't bunch up behind your knee. This made the front part of the knee pad rather floppy. The old ones weren't like this and I was never uncomfortable. I however don't use these for baseball. So maybe they would function better with baseball pants over them... but I only wear shorts over them. I would recommend trying to find the old version of these shorts, or just go for a different product all together. January 24, 2014
the product is good I purchased this product to protect my knees and help with compression on my hamstrings. I have only worn them a few times, but they do a great job. I would recommend this purchase. The only down side is that I am 5' 11" tall and the knee protectors are below my knees, so I just have to pull up the pants up higher and roll down the waist band. August 27, 2013