Tourna WhataGrip Racquet OvergripItem Number: 13015653
Uniquely designed and highly-ranked for your best performance, the Tourna® WhataGrip® delivers a competitive advantage on the court. This thin, one-piece grip slides directly over your racquet's handle for an ultra-tacky feel. Constructed of durable mesh fabric with layers of polyurethane coating, this seamless grip helps prevent sliding, twisting and painful blisters.
- One-piece, thin, slide-over grip
- Offers a seamless and incredibly-tacky feel
- Made of thin, mesh fabric coated with multiple layers of polyurethane
- Durable coating prevents blisters and lasts
- Clings to the racquet handle and will not slide or twist
- Holds rank as 2nd best-selling grip in the U.S.
- Model: WAT-BK
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee04 The best grip I have ever used! This grip is a little hard to put on your racquet the first time, but is it ever worth it. It is super thin, so you don't have to worry about making the handle too fat for your hand. There is no slip with this grip, and for the casual player it will last for months. May 20, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jim Just awful! Hard to imagine a more ill-conceived product. Impossible (for an ordinary human) to install on graip handle. Tried and tried, finally gave up. October 31, 2013
1-2 of 2