Under Armour Women's Sonic Capris
Save $9.00 (26%)
For a form-flattering and functional fit, slip on the Under Armour® Women's Sonic Capris. These tight-fitting bottoms are crafted from lightweight HeatGear® fabrication to wick moisture away from your skin, keeping you cool and dry through all your activities. Anti-odor technology keeps you feeling fresh, while the wide waistband gives you incredible ease of movement. From the studio to the street, you'll be comfy in these UA capris.
Click here to learn more about Under Armour HeatGear Sonic technology.
- Lightweight HeatGear® fabrication wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Anti-odor technology keeps your gear fresher, longer
- Wide inner waistband provides ultimate comfort and fit
- Branded tape on inside waistband for added novelty
- UA logo detail on pant leg
- The color PIP Cerise (653) is part of the Power in Pink® apparel collection. UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Style: 1235054
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 13019505
Under Armour Women's Sonic Capris 57 57
Love this item My daughter loved it. September 10, 2012
i would buy this product again use this product for running, like that it does not fit too low on waist, as a mature runner, i do not like capris or shorts that fit so low at the waist. September 10, 2012
A Good Buy! Very comfortable. Nice wide waist band. Fabric somewhat thin, but good fit and help keeps you cool. September 8, 2012
Great Great workout pants....keeps everything snug as a bug... August 26, 2012
Compression Bottoms The compression bottoms are wonderful. They are light weight and easy to wash. August 21, 2012
Returning these! Usually I love Under Armour products and am wiling to pay the higher cost for the quality. These caught my eye on the rack right away, I love the slim waist band and compression fit. I have other UA gear, so I knew I was a size Medium and didn't need to try them on. What a disappointment when I got home and put them on for my workout - the material is very thin and very see through. I am definitely returning them. I don't know if UA wanted them to be lightweight for the summer heat, but they got it wrong. I don't want my skin to show through black material - it is like they used cheap fabric. Very unsatisfied. August 6, 2012
extremely comfortable Great for pilates and fitness training. Stretches the perfect amount without getting saggy. July 27, 2012