Stack-On Low Profile Quick Access SafeItem Number: 13037614
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Secure your pistols and valuables with the Stack-On® Low Profile Quick Access Safe. The Quick Access safe features an electronic lock that can easily be programmed with a "safety key" override and has a time-out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts. It also has a removable mounting plate so you can mount the safe securely in different locations. This Stack-On® safe includes pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor or shelf.
- Easily program electronic lock with "safety key" override
- Easy-to-read key pad on lock and low battery warning light
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts
- Includes back-up trouble key
- Removable mounting plate
- Safe can be mounted and then moved to a different location
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor or shelf
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" W x 13" D x 4-1/4" H
- Shipping Weight: 12.41 lbs.
- Model: QAS-1304
- Garage Delivery: Includes lift-gate service and will be delivered just over the threshold of the garage opening
- In-Home White Glove Delivery: Includes inside placement of the safe, up to 2 flights of stairs and unpacking of the safe. Debris and packaging will be removed
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by gunloverbruce Good item for the price I bought this for my daughter to take to college. I feel it is a good value. She likes it. Plenty of room and then some. Myself, I think it is too slim to get my hand in there to grab a gun without scraping. They have a taller model I would consider for me. It is easy to program the combo and I like the key backup in case you don't change the battery in time. June 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kls Perfect This is just the right size and not too heavy will sit next to a chair or fit in a desk drawer December 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paul Perfect I bought many other safes but this was the best safe I have ever owned May 8, 2013
1-3 of 3