Valor Fitness BD-11 Hard Power Rack
Target all major muscle groups with the Valor Fitness® BD-11 Hard Power Rack. This rack can be used as a squat station, pull up station, or combined with a variety of utility benches to perform military presses. Adjustable height of the 12 gauge steel main frame accommodates all users. Solid steel weld plates located in the lower rear of the frame provide extra support to the over-all frame structure for superior stability.
- Adjustable height: 18" to 68"
- 17 variable positions for bar supports
- .5" x 2.5" 12 gauge steel main frame
- Can be used as a squat station, pull up station, or combined with a variety of utility benches (not included) for military presses
- 2 solid steel safety chrome bars for added support
- 4 solid steel chrome adjustable weight bar supports
- Solid steel weld plate in lower rear of frame adds extra support to the over-all frame structure
- Recommended to perform squats and bench press inside the cage for added safety measures
- Lat pull sold seperately
- Recommended max load weight: 650 lbs
- Assembled dimensions 44" length x 48" width x 82" height
- Manufacturer's warranties: 5 years frame, 2 years pads, 2 years cables, 2 years popper pins
- Model: BD-11
- Valor Fitness
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 13045537
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by G Bd11 Perfect home power rack. In case anyone Was wondering- U can't do standing overhead presses in the cage unless u happen to be very short and if u wanted to hang TRX bands off the rack it will tip. Otherwise I am extremely happy w this rack December 15, 2014
1-1 of 1