Valor Fitness Combo Squat Bench RackItem Number: 13045539
Free Shipping No Minimum Purchase!! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Turn any room into a workout hub with the Valor Fitness« Combo Squat Bench Rack. This rack is adjustable to fit each person's height for a variety of strength exercises, including bench press, lunges and squats. The U-shaped solid steel frame offers a stable stance, while low safety supports allow a decline position for even more versatility. The storage peg acts as both a plate holder as well as an extra stabilizer.
- Sturdy 23" to 41" adjustable upright posts range
- Posts can extend from 48.75" to 60.5" for optimum height
- U-shaped steel frame offers stable stance while in use
- Low safety supports allow a decline position
- 5" back plate catches bar as user maneuvers back to stand
- Storage peg for plate storage and extra stability
- 2.5" mouth opening for bar support
- Rubber end caps protect the floor from scratches
- Safety supports on each post can be adjusted accordingly
- Raised U-shaped cross bar allows bench to slide back between uprights for correct incline position
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years frame, 2 years pad
- Style: BD-17
- Valor Fitness
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 727-895-9525.
- Frame: 2 x 2 solid steel tubing
- Total range: 23" to 60.5"
- Weight capacity: 475 lbs
- Assembled weight: 67 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 23.75" length x 45.5" width x 54" height
- Carton dimensions: 49" length x 23" width x 8" height
- Assembly required (tools included)
Country of Origin: China
Rated 1 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5áby Gabby Flimsy This rack is junk! Wobbles without weight and sways side to side. DO NOT BUY THIS I can't believe they sell it June 15, 2013
1-1 of 1