Valor Fitness BD-7 Power RackItem Number: 13045541
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Get fit with the Valor Fitness® BD-7 Power Rack. A plate loading lat pull down offers a full range of shoulder motion while the low row pulley can be used for seated rows, upright rows and curls by using the foam cross bar. The front main frame doubles as a chin up bar and structural support. Four plate storage pegs allow for easy access to both the lat pull storage carriage and bench press bar on rack.
- 2" x 2" main frame
- 4 plate storage pegs - 8" each
- 4 solid steel chrome adjustable weight bar supports
- 2 solid steel squat safety bars
- 17 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 17.5" to 68"
- Foam covered utility bar used for lat pull support
- Solid steel chrome pull up bar with knurled grips
- Low pulley station for seated and upright rows
- Lat pull down station with plate loading carriage
- Assembled dimensions: 63.5" length x 55" width x 85.5" height
- Recommended max bar weight: 500 lbs
- Recommended max lat pull weight: 250 lbs
- Internal Squat Rack with an adjustable bar height
- Model: 2BD0072BM
- Valor Fitness
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Joe Good rack When it comes to the basics of a power rack this will not do you wrong.Pro's: Nicely paintedSolid 500lb limitEasy to build Pull up bar can be slightly lowered by drilling two holes. Con's:Hooks are long and get in the way as well as cause the bar to roll. J hooks would be betterHigh low pulley is not very smooth. Bearings and a circular guide rod would be nice. Made for standard size plates. May 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mr. 4 or 5 stars.... I don't typically give an A+ rating. I'm a pretty tough critic, but couldn't punch holes in this produce for the price. The setup was a breeze and it is reasonably sturdy unless you're a mega-beast slinging ultra heavy lbs. I do recommend this! September 23, 2012
1-2 of 2