Valor Fitness BD-9 Power Squat Stand
Built to meet the needs of taller fitness enthusiasts, the Valor Fitness BD-9 Power Squat Stands will help you achieve your weight lifting goals. This stand adjusts to a max. height of 77" to accommodate users up to around 6' 5". An expandable base covers up to 400 square inches for greater stability. Pegs are located toward the bottom of the rack, doubling as plate storage and stabilizers for the rack. Equipped with a 5" chrome back plate.
- Adjustable height: 42.75" - 77"
- Solid expandable base covers up to 400 square inches of surface
- 5" chrome back plate to catch bar as lifter maneuvers back to stand
- Storage pegs for plate storage and stability
- Adjustable base for larger footprint adds more stability
- 2.5" mouth opening for bar support
- Adjustable safety bar catches on each post
- Recommended max user weight: 450 lbs
- Recommended max load weight: 600 lbs
- For added safety, do not practice squats alone. Always have a spotter
- Assembled dimensions: 28" length x 20.5" width x 54.5" height
- Manufacturer's warranties: 5 years frame, 2 years pads, 2 years cables, 2 years popper pins
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13045543
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by PaulB Great home gym addition I got the Valor Fitness BD-9 Power Squat Stands to enable safer squatting and bench pressing when working out at home. They are what I expected them to be, based on the on-line description and photo. They assembled easily following the clear directions in the owner's manual. Because of space limitations, they were a reasonable alternative to a power rack for me; though a power offers greater safety for those who have room for one. October 13, 2014
1-1 of 1