Valor Fitness FID Olympic BenchItem Number: 13045544
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Valor Fitness® FID Olympic Bench is a versatile weight bench for the most serious weight lifter down to the beginner. With the ability to adjust to flat, incline and decline positions for a multitude of exercises, this bench additionally offers adjustable chrome uprights and solid striker plate positions to help you reach your fitness goals. Constructed from heavy-duty solid steel, the FID Olympic Bench is built to last.
- Ultra-durable solid steel frame
- High density, contoured, dual-layer pads
- Accommodates flat, incline and decline positions
- 2-position solid weld striker plate positions for bar support
- Adjustable chrome uprights
- Includes safety hook latches
- Popper pins for secure adjustments while in use
- 5-position seat pad adjustment
- 6-position back rest pad adjustments
- Rear plate storage pegs for stability and convenience
- Compatible with the EX-2 Preacher Curl and EX-1 Leg Lift attachments (sold separately)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years frame, 2 years pad
- Style: BF-38
- Valor Fitness
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 727-895-9525.
- Frame material: 12-gauge, 2" x 2" solid steel
- Outer upright width: 47"
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs + user weight
- Floor-to-pad height: 18"
- Assembled dimensions: 53" length x 47" width x 43" height
- Pad dimensions: 44" length x 11" width x 3" height, contours to 9.5" width
- Assembly required (tools included)
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by jerry31 great product at a great price Very nice and sturdy bench definetely fits in the budget. Ive noticed the extreme variations to flat bench to decline and also incline gives for great attention to chest workouts. A top notch product and very easy to assemble. February 8, 2013
1-1 of 1