Valor Fitness Plate Loading Lat Pull DownItem Number: 13045556
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
The Valor Fitness® Plate Loading Lat Pull Down doesn't take up a lot of space, but still packs a powerful punch. Add this home gym to your designated workout area to perform a variety of exercises, including tricep and lat pull-downs, seated and upright rows, standing arm curls, abdominal crunches and more. Plate storage pegs on the back of the unit keep plates off the floor and in an easy-to-find location while adding stability.
- Lat pull down with storage hooks
- Two accessory chains for accessory attachment
- High-tension nylon pulleys for long lasting performance
- Heavy-gauge solid steel construction
- Plate storage pegs keep plates off the floor and in an easy-to-find location
- High density, contoured, tapered dual-layer seat pad
- 4 adjustment positions for seat pad: +/- 5"" range
- Locking pull-pins for easy adjustments
- Rubber base caps protect your floor and add stability
- Neoprene abdominal crunch harness with soft handles
- Front lower cable attachment for leg extensions, stand up curls or pulls
- Adjustable front foot plate for seated rows, stand up rows or curls
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years frame, 2 year pad, cables and pins
- Style: CB-12
- Valor Fitness
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 727-895-9525.
- Frame material: 12-gauge solid steel
- Frame dimensions: 2" X 2"
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 80'' height x 38'' width x 50'' depth
- Rubber cap dimensions: 3.25" x 2.75"
- Assembly required (tools included)
Country Of Origin: Imported