Valor Fitness Incline/Flat Utility BenchItem Number: 13045565
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Get in shape and feel great with the Valor Fitness® Incline/Flat Utility Bench. This versatile bench features a 4-position, dual-layer seat pad and locking pull-pins for easy and comfortable adjustments. With the option to incline into 6 different positions as well as flat, the possibilities of this bench are endless. The heavy-gauge steel construction and high-density pad are built to last and ready to take on your heavy-duty workouts.
- High density, dual-layer back pad
- 4-position, high density, dual-layer seat pad
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- 6 incline positions + flat position
- Solid steel pivot points
- Heavy-duty, heavy-gauge solid steel frame
- Rubber base caps protect floors and increase stability
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 year frame, 2 year pads and popper pins
- Style: DD-3
- Valor Fitness
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 727-895-9525.
- Frame: 12-gauge 2" x 2" solid steel
- Floor-to-pad height: 18"
- Unit weight: 77 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 54" length x 24" width x 50" height
- Seat pad dimensions: 14" length x 9.5" width x 2" height
- Back pad dimensions: 34" length x 9.5" width x 2" height
- Base caps dimensions: 3.25" x 2.5"
- Assembly required (tools included)
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Marlboroman311 Good Weight Bench I bought this weight bench two months ago. It was easy to assemble, and all parts were included in the packaging. My only problem with it is that it does NOT have a decline option. I misread the sales ad so it was my own fault. It adjusts easily and smoothly. All in all, a good weight bench. It is a little tall as my feet can barely hit the ground, I am 5'10". June 19, 2012
1-1 of 1