Valor Fitness Pro Decline/Flat BenchItem Number: 13045568
Perfect for sit-ups and other abdominal workouts, the Valor Fitness® Pro Decline/Flat Bench is top in its class. While most steep decline benches put unwanted pressure on the lower back, the Pro DF-1Z offers a contoured angle behind the knees along with shin supports to distribute pressure away from your knees and back. With an extra-wide base, rubberized caps and solid steel construction, this bench provides stability and long-term use.
- Sturdy and durable solid steel frame
- High density, contoured, dual-layer pad and shin pads
- 12 decline adjustment positions
- Solid steel, oil-saturated pivot point
- Locking pull-pins offer easy adjustments
- Solid and sturdy extra wide base
- Contoured angle behind the knees distributes pressure away from your knees and back
- Rubber base caps resist scratching and offer enhanced stability
- Allows you to perform a variety of abdominal exercises
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 year frame, 2 year pads, cables, and popper pins
- Style: DF-1Z
- Valor Fitness
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 727-895-9525.
- Frame material: solid steel
- Frame size: 4" x 2" / 2" x 2"
- Assembled dimensions: 56" length x 21" width x 37" height
- Assembled weight: 101 lbs
- Pad dimensions: 50" length x 16" width x 3" height, contours to 10" width
- Flat position pad height: 22"
- Rubber cap dimensions: 5.25" x 4.5"
- Carton dimensions: 61" length x 24" width x 24" height
- Assembly: required (tools included)
Country Of Origin: Imported