Valor Fitness Decline/Flat BenchItem Number: 13045569
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Boasting unbeatable versatility, the Valor Fitness® Decline/Flat Bench was built for the multiple-strength equipment user in mind. Whether you choose a decline or flat position, this unit offers a wide range of adjustable options to support your various workouts. With a calf pad for comfort, adjustable ankle bar for support, a wide seat cushion for stability, and reinforced steel back braces for safety, this bench is a home fitness essential.
- Sturdy and durable solid steel frame
- High density, tapered, dual-layer pads
- Adjustable ankle bar, wide seat cushion and calf pad offer comfortable support
- 3-position, high-density feet support roller pads allow for 2" adjustment range
- Offers four incline positions and flat position
- Solid steel pivot points
- Reinforced steel back braces provide safety
- Locking pull-pins offer easy adjustments
- Rubber base caps resist scratching and offer enhanced stability
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 year frame, 2 year pads, cables, and popper pins
- Style: DF-2
- Valor Fitness
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 727-895-9525.
- Frame material: solid steel
- Frame size: 2" x 2"
- Assembled dimensions: 56" length x 21" width x 37" height
- Assembled weight: 101 lbs
- Back pad dimensions: 32" length x 12"/10" width x 2" height
- Seat pad dimensions: 16" length x 14"/13" width x 2" height
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Flat position pad height: 18"
- Rubber cap dimensions: 3.25" x 2.5"
- Assembly: required (tools included)
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by gym Deffective Don't waste time and money ordering this... Parts came defective and another part was actually missing... so it had to go back for a full refund. Qualtity control, in non existent. March 3, 2014
1-1 of 1