E-Force Warhead 205 Racquetball Racquet
Save $40.00 (36%)
Battle it out with your opponent using the E-Force® Warhead Racquetball Racquet. Patented E-Force® technology gives you more power on every swing. Longstring technology extends the mainstrings through the handle of the racquet, while the Bypass Stringing System skips two string holes, allowing the racquetball to never hit two directly connected center mainstrings, providing aggressive ball response and increased string life.
- Patented 22" Longstring technology increases power on each string because the mainstrings are extended through the handle to the end of the bottom cap
- Patented Launch Pad Technology eliminates cross-string deflection and increases deflection of the string bed for ultimate power
- Monster string holes along the inside frame gives strings more room to deflect
- Patented Zero Richter Tubes flex and dampen 48" of the mainstring, eliminating vibration and giving you a solid feel
- Patented Bypass Stringing System skips two string holes in the mainstrings so the racquetball never hits two directly connected center mainstrings for a powerful ball response and long string life
- Construction: graphite
- Model: 922801
- Weight (unstrung): 205 g
- Length: 22 in.
- Head Size: 108 sq. in.
- Balance: 10.75 in. 2 pts Head Light
- String Pattern: 14 x 18
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13063620
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by RonB Good Racquet - great value! Good racquet - as are all E-Force racquets. Plenty of power and good control. August 22, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Levinll Happy with my purchase This racquet replaced one that was past due to be replaced. Very happy with the way the ball jumps off this racquet. March 12, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by the rackman decent racket this is a decent light weight racket that has survived several hard hits on the wall. One thing it did not come with a cover or the clerk did not give it to me ( i think that is the case and next time I am there I will ask) but overall I am satisfied with the purchase given the fact it was on sale for less than half price October 22, 2012
1-3 of 3