adidas Boys' Incite Sliding Shorts w/ CupItem Number: 13063622
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Give him the protection he needs to dominate around the diamond with the youth adidas® Incite Sliding Shorts. The boys' Incite baseball sliders are made from climalite® stretch fabric with a Jacquard waistband to provide outstanding comfort, moisture-wicking benefits and a custom fit. With comfortable compression to provide muscle support and a built-in cup for added protection, he can slide and dive with confidence.
- climalite® technology helps conduct heat and sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry
- 2-Ply fabric enhancement in key impact zones for protection while sliding
- Stretch fabric and Jacquard waistband offers custom, comfortable fit
- Built-in cup offers critical protection and convenience
- Contrast stitching provides style and durability
- Compression fit enhances muscle support
- NOTE: This product has latex in the waistband
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Style: BBA0088
ADIDAS YOUTH COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- XXS = WAIST: 21" - 23"; HIP: 23" - 24"; HEIGHT: 44" - 46"
- XS = WAIST: 22" - 24"; HIP: 25" - 27"; HEIGHT: 48" - 51"
- S = WAIST: 24" - 25"; HIP: 27" - 29"; HEIGHT: 53" - 56"
- M = WAIST: 25" - 26"; HIP: 29" - 31"; HEIGHT: 58" - 61"
- L = WAIST: 27" - 29"; HIP: 31" - 33"; HEIGHT: 63" - 66"
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your body; keep tape horizontal
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips; keep tape horizontal
- HEIGHT: Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- If your body measurements for waist and hips result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your hip measurement
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child's age
Country of Origin: Honduras
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 86 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by baseball Just right Perfect fit, easy.to put on and wear. Easy to clean. Money well spent. May 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kanicki64 Son likes it ok First cup experience for my 10 year old lacrosse player. These things are never comfortable but he can run the field while wearing it. The boxer brief style and tighter fit seem to help. Pocket that the cup slides in and out of is easy enough for him to deal with. May 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rgillis Great product Got these for my son. The cup was small but overall he loves them. Glad we had a spare cup May 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mike great product This product is great my son doesn't even look like hes wearing a cup like most cups for a young boy look as if they have a football in their pants. The protection and thickness of the shorts are great for all the sliding he does as well. May 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jsamparan Great quality for a good price! These were comfortable and saved us $15 from another store brand! May 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by picky great product Great product, I've always bought these and will continue too. May 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by K. Great idea! Perfect for my 8 year old son. He LOVES them! A bit costly, but probably worth it. May 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by bbigpond Best product in the market and I found it at Dick's No more complaining of having to adjust the straps to the cup and best of all no pinching. Everyone playing a sport that requires a cup should buy this product. May 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by brnettgirl04 comfort is excellent My eight year old was hesitant to get a cup for baseball. These shorts made it more comfortable for him to wear. May 1, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by guin a bit expensive good product but a little to expensive for a young child April 29, 2014