adidas Boys' Incite Sliding Shorts w/ CupItem Number: 13063622
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Give him the protection he needs to dominate around the diamond with the youth adidas® Incite Sliding Shorts. The boys' Incite baseball sliders are made from climalite® stretch fabric with a Jacquard waistband to provide outstanding comfort, moisture-wicking benefits and a custom fit. With comfortable compression to provide muscle support and a built-in cup for added protection, he can slide and dive with confidence.
- climalite® technology helps conduct heat and sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry
- 2-Ply fabric enhancement in key impact zones for protection while sliding
- Stretch fabric and Jacquard waistband offers custom, comfortable fit
- Built-in cup offers critical protection and convenience
- Contrast stitching provides style and durability
- Compression fit enhances muscle support
- NOTE: This product has latex in the waistband
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Style: BBA0088
ADIDAS YOUTH COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- XXS = WAIST: 21" - 23"; HIP: 23" - 24"; HEIGHT: 44" - 46"
- XS = WAIST: 22" - 24"; HIP: 25" - 27"; HEIGHT: 48" - 51"
- S = WAIST: 24" - 25"; HIP: 27" - 29"; HEIGHT: 53" - 56"
- M = WAIST: 25" - 26"; HIP: 29" - 31"; HEIGHT: 58" - 61"
- L = WAIST: 27" - 29"; HIP: 31" - 33"; HEIGHT: 63" - 66"
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your body; keep tape horizontal
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips; keep tape horizontal
- HEIGHT: Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- If your body measurements for waist and hips result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your hip measurement
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child's age
Country of Origin: Honduras
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 88 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bear Adidas Boys' Incite Sliding Shorts w/ Cup Excellent shorts with cup for my 7 yr old son to play baseball in. They fit him well and he says they are comfortable September 19, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Comfort74 Awesome Product My son absolutely loves these. He is new to sports so last year he wore a jock strap for football. One of the football moms was telling me about the compression shorts. Unfortunately I couldn't afford the football addition at the time so I decided on the sliding shorts because they were on sale and they are almost the same. Needless to say, he is a happy camper. And says they are very comfortable. September 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carrie Great Quality! I bought these for my 12 year old son (baseball) and he loves them. They're made w/great quality. You can take the cup out to wash the shorts. September 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tracy Great shorts I have 2 pair of these for my 10 year old son. He wears them for baseball, football and martial arts. They wash and wear very nice. He says they are very comfortable. Very convenient with the cup in the shorts. August 26, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by JED Lightweight Lightweight, not much padding. Has removable cup which is mandatory. Probably needs more padding like the underarmor brand. May return. July 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ballard84 Fits just right My 11 yr son says these are the best sliding shorts he has had. They fit comfortable under his ball pants. June 24, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lee Sliding shorts Bought for my young sons who play catcher and pitcher. They are satisfied with them, states they are comfortable. June 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by becky no abrasions My son has no abrasions on his hips or tush while wearing these. He steals frequently and these have protected him. June 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kav Ease of use Great to use during a game. Easy to change and is comfortable for my son. June 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paco50 My 7 year old is still laughing, but thinks there cool I got these for my son who's playing little league. When I gave them to him he started laughing, he thinks there the funniest thing. Once he put them on he started tapping on the cup and realized what they were for. Now he won't play a game without them.As for the product, they are well made, but be careful of the dryer, they shrink. I will buy them again. June 3, 2014