The North Face Men's Snowfuse 200g Pull-On Winter Boots
Brave winter conditions in The North Face® Snowfuse winter boot. Waterproof, BLC-compliant suede increases durability, while the protective EVA shell keeps feet dry in inclement weather. 200 grams of Heatseeker™ insulation keep feet warm in cold conditions, and the TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole maximizes traction on snow and ice. Keep trekking through winter like a champion in the Snowfuse boot.
Sizing tip: Order half size up.
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant suede upper increases durability and protection against the elements in harsh winter weather
- Pull-on construction ensures an easy on/off
- 200 grams of Heatseeker™ insulation trap heat for lasting warmth
- Fleece inner lining allows for a soft, comfortable fit
- Dual injection-molded NorthLight EVA shell provides lightweight protection for dry wear
- Injection-molded EVA midsole provides unmatched cushioning for comfort
- Midfoot internal nylon shank boosts support for stability
- TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole maximizes traction on snow and ice
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -25°F
- Style: A1KT
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13066610