Thule Passage 3-Bike Trunk Vehicle RackItem Number: 13070559
Free Shipping No Minimum Purchase!! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Thule® Passage carries up to three bikes for the picture-perfect excursion on the bike trails. Convenient and easy, the strap rack folds down for quick storage. The patented FitDial™ and SoftCushion™ pads offer a dynamic fit to your vehicle while holding it securely. Vinyl-coated buckles shield scratches and provide a strong hold.
- Carries up to three bikes
- Patented FitDial™ provides a great fit to your vehicle
- Anti-sway cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Stay-Put cradles protect bike frame while holding it securely
- Narrow cradle arms hold a wider range of bike frames
- SoftCushion™ pads protect trunk and hatch
- Vinyl-coated buckles shield scratches and provide a strong hold
- Six-strap system safeguards rack to vehicle
- Style: 911XT
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by BikeyGal Did not work for us, damaged vehicle First of all please note this carrier has a weight limit of 75lbs. so with your average adult bike weighing around 30lbs, you are not going to get 3 bikes on here. We tried putting 2 adult bikes with one 20 inch girl's bike, but the girls bike was too small to fit over both bars of the carrier. So first problem was we could only take 2 bikes. Second problem came when the top piece of our rear hatch on our Town and Country was pulled off by the bike carrier as it attaches to this. Fortunately, it broke off after returning home, as we were remvoing the bikes. I figure the weight of the 2 bikes must have pulled at the piece with such force during the trip, that finally upon returning the piece gave out. One good thing, Dick's returned the rack without a problem. August 7, 2012
1-1 of 1