BOGS Men's RealTree Eagle Cap Mid Rubber Hiking Boots
Take your outings to new heights in the BOGS® Eagle Cap Mid rubber boot. A thermo molded EVA midsole and lacing system ensure support, while the durable, hand-lasted rubber and 4mm Channel Air Neo-Tech™ with Airmesh lining keep feet dry and comfortable. Trek comfortably through any outdoor setting in the Eagle Cap boot.
- RealTree® camouflage pattern
- 100% Waterproof construction ensures dryness
- Four-way stretch inner bootie and durable, hand-lasted rubber ensure interior comfort and protection against the elements
- Made with 4mm Channel Air Neo-Tech™ with Airmesh lining for heat retention
- Max-Wick™ lining wicks away moisture, keeping feet dry and comfortable while minimizing odors
- Thermo molded EVA midsole provides superior cushioning for lasting support
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -40°F
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 1.68 lbs
- Style: 71076
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 13076191
Rated 3.5 out of 5†by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5†by mikee ny overrated,not warm. These boots are used for work. They are a little cold under 30 deg, a pair of winter socks will help. They are ok boots. December 7, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5†by Buck Hunter Best hunting boot ever What a great boot. Incredible comfort and fit. 100% waterproof. You can stand in water and no leaking. Easy maneuverability over all terrain. They can't get away from you in these boots. More expensive than some, but worth the price and more. September 22, 2012
1-2 of 2