Schutt Youth Recruit Hybrid Football HelmetItem Number: 13085222
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Designed with an advanced TPU Hybrid Cushioning System to provide the ultimate combination of protection and value, the Schutt® Recruit Hybrid Football Helmet is made with a lighter-weight ABS plastic shell to keep young players safe and comfortable on the field. The Schutt® Youth Recruit Hybrid Football Helmet offers heat-managing TPU padding in the front and crown of the helmet, and vinyl nitrate material along the sides and back.
- Youth football helmet
- Standoff helmet shell design creates more space to allow for extra cushioning
- Lightweight ABS plastic shell construction offers an ideal balance of comfort and protection for young players
- TPU Hybrid Cushioning System fuses TPU and vinyl nitrate materials for excellent protection and value
- TPU padding is located in the front and crown of the helmet, while the vinyl nitrate material can be found along the sides and back
- TPU material offers improved hygienics, heat management and impact absorption
- Two-piece comfort liner provides an extra layer of comfort and fit (non-inflatable)
- AiR Maxx 1.13" TPU jaw pads enhance protection ventilation and comfort
- SUREFIT™ slots allow for the fitting of chin straps along the inside of the helmet
- Soft white chin cup for added comfort
- Plastic snap buckles
- Traditional loop snap
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- Made in the USA
- Model: 798000
SCHUTT HELMET FITTING GUIDE:
- A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection. To determine head size, wrap a cloth measuring tape around the circumference of the player's head. Measure approximately 1" above the player's eyebrows at the widest point. Record measurement and refer to chart below:
SCHUTT RECRUIT HYBRID YOUTH HELMET SIZE CHART:
- XX-SMALL: Hat Size - 6" - 6-1/4" / Circumference - 19" - 19-1/2"
- X-SMALL: Hat Size - 6-3/8 - 6-1/2" / Circumference - 20" - 20-1/2"
- SMALL: Hat Size - 6-5/8" - 6-3/4" / Circumference - 20-3/4" - 21-1/4"
- MEDIUM: Hat Size - 6-7/8" - 7"; Circumference - 21-1/2" - 22"
- LARGE: Hat Size - 7-1/8" - 7-1/4" / Circumference - 22-1/4" - 22-3/4"
- X-LARGE: Hat Size - 7-3/8" - 7-1/2" / Circumference - 23" - 23-1/2"
- NOTE: If measurement falls between helmet sizes, choose the smaller size
CHECKING FOR A PROPER HELMET FIT:
- Interlock hands on top of helmet and press down - player should feel pressure on crown of their head, not their brow
- Skin of the forehead should move with the front pad
- Front of helmet should be about 1" above the eyebrows
- Jaw pads should feel firm against their face
- There should be no room for twisting
- To avoid injury or discomfort, never wear a helmet positioned too high or too low
ADJUSTING THE CHIN STRAP:
- Tighten all straps evenly until secure and lock buckles into place
- Cup should be centered and snug over their chin
- Adjust chin strap until cup is firmly pressed against their chin
- When buckled, helmet should feel comfortable and snug
Country of Origin: United States