Pro-Tec Metatarsal Lift Compression Pads
Save $3.00 (19%)
Reduce forefoot pain and stress with the easy-to-use Pro-Tec Metatarsal Lift Compression Pads. Easily lifting the central metatarsal heads, these pads cut back on stress. Made with neoprene, felt and Cool Max material, unbeatable comfort is delivered every time you use the product. Peel and stick application lets you easily put the product on the insole of your shoe while ensuring unbeatable relief.
- Sizes: Medium - Men's 7-10, Women's 5-11; Large - Men's 10+, Women's 11+
- Measurements based on shoe size
- Reduces pain in forefoot region caused by fallen metatarsal arch, ball of foot pain, irritated nerve endings and bursitis
- Comfortably lifts the central metatarsal heads
- Cuts down on stress and strain
- Made with neoprene, felt and Cool Max material for cushioning and comfort
- Peel and stick application allows you to place the product with precision
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 13089130
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by thunderysky Big Difference My son's feet feel alot better now that he's using these pads. August 15, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by runner too bulky This was too bulky and very uncomfortable. Would never be able to run with these in my shoes. April 5, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rox Provides great relief, needs replacing often. These compression pads really help to alleviate the pain caused by my Merton's Neuroma. However, the top layer starts to slide away from the sticky bottom layer and will eventually slide over too far and not be in the correct place. For that reason, it's a good idea to always have a replacement pair ready to go when you need it. February 26, 2014
1-3 of 3