When the temperature starts to drop, the Merrell® Blade Mid Thermo Waterproof hiking boot has you covered! Featuring a lightweight Polartec fleece lining, you'll stay warm as the weather varies. The waterproof membrane offers premium waterproof protection while still being highly breathable, and the strobel construction offers flexibility and all-day comfort. The Blade Mid Thermo is also treated with AEGIS® for odor protection.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and all-day comfort
- Nubuck and suede upper is soft yet durable
- Mid cut upper provides more protection
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel adds durability
- Mesh lining treated with AEGIS® antimicrobial solution to help fight odor
- Waterproof membrane keeps water out while still maintaining breathability
- Polartec fleece provides lightweight heat retention for cold weather
- EVA removable footbed is treated with AEGIS® antimicrobial solution
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® Geomorph Sole/TC5+ Rubber outsole for dependable traction
- 6mm sole lug depth
- Weight: 2lbs. 6oz.
- Style: J39327
Country Of Origin: Vietnam