Anderson NanoTek Fastpitch Bat 2012 (-10)Item Number: 13129415
Featuring a unique hybrid design for maximum performance, the Anderson® NanoTek® Fastpitch Bat is designed to provide added weight for more powerful hits and superior performance. A patented design featuring LaunchPad™ and FlexLink™ technologies moves weight from the ends of the bat to right behind the ball for maximum results. An ultra-thin handle enhances bat speed and a solid-ergonomic knob improves bat balance.
- -10 length to weight ratio
- 2-1/4" barrel diameter
- FlexLink™ hybrid design smoothly integrates a composite handle with the metal LaunchPad™ barrel
- All-metal Launchpad™ barrel eliminates excess weight for increased swing speed and power
- Composite handle is specifically tuned to match the mass and balance of the all-metal barrel
- Ultra-thin Whip maximizes bat speed by allowing the handle to fit nicely into the batter's fingers
- Thin sport grip supports the thin handle design for extra tack
- TruFlex™ toughened-lightweight cap reduces vibration while maintaining optimal flex
- Ergonomic weldless knob
- Approved for play in ASA, USSSA, ISA and NSA
- Manufacturer's limited warranty: 6 months
- Made in the USA
- Model: 017023
Disclaimer: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Batting Coach Stay Away From This Pricey Bat! I bought this bat because the advertising said it has the largest sweet spot and that softballs come off of an aluminum bat faster than a composite. The girls I coach hate the Nanotek and the ball rarely makes it to the outfield. I have had girls use the CF5 with 1000 times better results. I have a Nanotek for sale, sticking with Demarini bats. April 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ladyknight14 The pop is amazing!!!!! When i first read the review of the nanotek i said it can't be better than the rocketech.I got it and it was amazing.I played 10u and it lead me to 13 HR's and 3 grandslams!!!!!! I highly recommened this bat to any softball player who wants to bat better.The pop on this bat is better than the rockettech!!!!!!! November 26, 2012
1-2 of 2